Whether you are an accomplished angler, or just an Average Joe/JoAnne looking for some adventure, your experience with GRS on the water will be unforgettable.
Please call or email the shop at for date availability.
Guide License #2619
Half Day Fly Fishing Trip
Say you're new to fly fishing or an experienced angler short on time, don't fear, our half day guided trip can be tailored to anyone's needs. This trip is designed to provide you with a strong foundation of general knowledge about fly fishing and/or the area. We can cover several different topics during your trip including, but not limited to, dry flies, nymphing, and streamer fishing techniques. We also touch on local knowledge, reading the water, stream etiquette, and conservation practices. The goal of the trip is for you to leave feeling confident that you can grab some gear and go fishing without any further guidance/assistance. Typical trip length is 4 hours. Bring your family members, friends, work clients, youth group, scout troop, etc. for an exciting and informative trip!
Half Day Pricing (4 hours): $200 for one angler $50 per additional angler
Full Day Fly Fishing Trip
Looking for a longer trip or really want to delve into something specific? Hire our guides to take you where you want to go and to teach you what you want to learn! Lunch is included on full day trips. Typical trip length is 8 hours. Please call with any and all questions.
Full Day Pricing (8 hours): $300 for one angler $75 per additional angler
1) Photo ID. required
2) Contract / Liability Release signed before departure of trip
3) Reservations require a 50% deposit (refundable up to 48 hours before trip)
4) Trip fees include all rental equipment
5) Trip fees include all necessary flies and accessories
6) Trip fees does NOT include a Colorado Division of Wildlife fishing license; licenses are required for any angler 16 years and older
7) All trips run regardless of weather conditions unless rescheduling is agreed upon by both guide(s), client(s), and shop.
8) Cancellations: 48 hrs notice is required. Deposit will be forfeited on any cancellation without proper notice.
9) Our group ratio is three anglers per one guide (3 to 1) to ensure a quality experience on the water. We can accommodate parties larger than 3 anglers, please call for details.
10) Lunch is included on Full-Day Trips.
Guide gratuity is always appreciated!
Free Fly Tying Clinics
No experience necessary!
Join us every second and third Wednesday of the month for our Free Fly Tying Clinics. If you're an experienced tyer with all your own materials and tools or just a rookie starting off, come join us for a night of fun and creative ideas! The objective of the group is to teach you simple skills that provide a great basis for tying and learning new patterns while still finding alternative methods for your favorite patterns. Men, women, and children of all skill levels are encouraged to participate as our instructors can teach a wide range of students and styles. Call the shop for dates and details.